- This event has passed.
Bowling Captains’ Meeting
September 17, 2015 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
All Captains must provide their info to the Bowling Chairman (formerly POBC, formerly EPBE and now Susan) prior to the meeting. This is the place where any rules, format, playoff or other changes for the bowling season will be made. If you have a bowling issue this is where it should be aired.
9-12-15 Email from From Susan
I have not heard back from the following teams regarding questions sent out on 29th August. It would be nice to hear from you.
We have a team waiting to join the Club, so it would serve you well to reply and guarantee your place in upcoming season.
8-29-15 Email from Susan
Dear Team Representatives,
Labour Day approaches and it is time to start putting together all the bits and pieces required for tracking and documenting your bowling achievements. To that end I require the following information:
1. Confirmation of each Captain’s contact information – email address and phone number (preferably your mobile number)
2. Each team must designate an alternate Captain and I will need their contact information
3. Confirmation that your team is returning
4. Any deletions or additions to your team, including subs.
5. Any questions or suggestions that you may have regarding the current rules (will be open to discussion online and at the Captains’ Meeting)
6. A prompt reply and complete reply to this request
As I did not attend the golf outing and dinner at the end of last season, I am not sure that I am still the Bowling Chairperson. Could someone please confirm this. I would hate to waste my time doing all this preparation if it is not required.
Your very unimportant Bowling Chairperson,
EPBE (I would like to be addressed as Susan should you feel the need to converse with me next season)